24 Dec Thank you!
2015 has been an exciting year for the Society of Endometriosis and Uterine Disorders. Thank you for being part of it and for the support you have given us.
- This year we have had our first congress in Paris, France, which welcomed over 1,000 participants from 75 countries worldwide.
- We announced our partnership with our official journal, the Journal of Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain Disorders.
- We launched our new website www.seud.org – a forum and source of information for doctors, scientists and healthcare professionals.
- We have continued to raise the profile and awareness of endometriosis.
- We held our first Educational workshop in collaboration with The International Islamic Center for Population Studies and research ART Unit, Al Azhar University (AZHART). You can download the agenda here.
- We appointed our first board members – leading experts in endometriosis and uterine disorders from around the world.
- We look forward to our 2nd Congress to be held in Barcelona, Spain 12-14th May.
- Our aim is to continue to raise awareness for adenomyosis and endometriosis through our congress, workshops and provide a forum for scientists via our website.
- There are exciting updates in the pipeline for the Journal of Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain Disorders.
- In 2016 we will continue to work hard to ensure we are publishing the best endometriosis research.
May we take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year. Your continued support in 2016 is greatly appreciated and we look forward to working with you to further awareness, knowledge and understanding of endometriosis and related disorders.